Job descriptionWe are currently looking to hire a talented Solution Architect for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
As a Solutions Architect, you are working on the global integration platform. This integration platform is the glue between all systems and services within the client's group, making sure all operating companies can utilize all services we deliver from the Digital Factory (part of Global company) or from local operations companies.
On a day-to-day basis you will work as a member of the global team for the integration platform and also work with the teams of external suppliers. You will provide them with guidelines on the technical and functional requirements that we have and ensure they adhere to them. To this end, you design and create modular and scalable solutions that enable the realization of the global roadmap in correspondence with local possibilities.
With the gained knowledge on functional requirements and technical possibilities, you enable the development teams to deliver what is needed, with the quality we want to provide to our operating companies. You are capable of managing meetings with all kinds of stakeholders (business, marketing, digital factory). You work closely with our suppliers, as well as suppliers from our Operating Companies to orchestrate the overall solution that we deliver.
You are also part of a team of architects within the Digital Factory, know where and how the solutions you are working on sit in the technical landscape and how to make the most use of the capabilities in that landscape.
Your responsibilities- Working with internal and external stakeholders on all levels to map requirements and propose high-level designs.
- Make technical choices and design architectural patterns to be implemented by internal and external development teams.
- Ensure development team’s compliance with coding standards, architectural patterns by implementing efficient reviewing & auditing systems and processes.
- Represent company during joint technical planning and road mapping sessions with our operating companies and suppliers.
- Evaluate the performance of development teams.
- Work with SCRUM masters and Product Owners to manage projects' scope.
- Work with business stakeholders to manage expectations, plan releases and drive adoption.
- Understand business processes being modeled end to end.
- Stay up to date with modern IT architectural patterns for integration including, cloud-native offerings of AWS and GC
Our requirements- 5-7 years of experience, either as solution architect or senior developer
- 5-7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
- deep experience with API gateways and integration platforms
- experience in complex stakeholder management
- demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- information security and data privacy
- adeptness in handling dynamically changing expectations from multiple client teams
- excellent team player skills
- great influential skills to be effective in this multi-stakeholder field
- passion to grow expertise in fields such as data technologies, API's, integration, serverless development and, of course, web technologies
- experience in working in a diverse, international, and multicultural environment
- deep understanding of modern integration patterns, synchronous and asynchronous
- architecting solutions using the microservice design patterns
- experience with messaging platforms
- knowledge of security patterns for API security
- understanding of modern full stack solutions, RESTful APIs, GraphQL
- understanding of automated software delivery (CI/CD)
Benefits- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private healthcare
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
- Up to 5 weeks of holiday depending on legth of employment
- Technical and personal trainings
- Language courses
- International environment
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents
- Possibility to work as employee (CoW) or as freelancer (B2B contract)