Our client is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. You will be managing the workplace device services, which provides a global end-to-end operation of workplace services and customer-oriented continuous innovation. In your role as a Solution Architect you will support the digital transformation.
- Assess and understand customer requirements and pain points (area: modern workplace device services – Intune, M365, proactive support services, applications’ provisioning)
- Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical support Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
- Deliver technical solution design and proposal content efficiently, effectively and timely.
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations
- Prepare High level and Low level solution designs (area: end user support)
- Create the value proposition for the client and apply it as the main theme during the solutioning process.
- On demand requests (in the area of Digital Workplace)
- Experience in solutioning and architecting digital workplace solutions and related automations
- Workplace Device Services (experience in solutioning and architecting digital workplace solutions and automations)
- Desktop Virtualization and unified endpoint management
- Enterprise Mobility Services
- Active Directory / Azure AD (migration to)
- Messaging and Collaboration services
- Virtual Desktop services
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)