This role offers 100% remote
The Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) IT22.214.171.124 works across the global organization to drive efficiency gains through the implementation and exploitation of the end-to-end business process automation solutions. The CoE is responsible for three primary platforms - Business Process Management (BPM) & Case Management, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and Input Management - and contributes to objective of driving the “digital transformation of the company”.
Working closely with business stakeholders, the Automation CoE enables and provides process excellence and optimization; implementation of proof of concepts and Minimal Viable Products (MVPs); implementation of end-to-end process automation, consulting and architectural guidance; and maintains and operationally supports the global platforms, in addition to the applications
The program combines various automation tools and enables end-to-end process automation. To achieve COE ́s goal of "driving the digital transformation of the enterprise" - interfaces and cloud functions are constantly required to all available applications and systems in the enterprise to ensure integrity, integration and also security and compliance.
For this we are looking for support in the area of interface development and furthermore in the testing of new functions in the Azure environment.
· Responsibility for the implementation of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure alignment with the enterprise architectural plan
· Accountability for detailed component specifications and translating these into detailed designs for implementation
· Support of the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
· Accountability for the development, testing and implementation of technology solutions, leveraging existing architectural patterns whenever possible, and reporting on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
· Responsibility for the adherence to appropriate standards (performance, monitor capability, audit acceptability, secure environment)
· Responsibility for the balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements
· Communication of architecture objectives to business and consulting during the development of product requirements
· Usage of appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business or functional areas.
· Collaborate with other developers, business analysts and solution architects in an agile environment and contribute your knowledge and skills to continuously evolve the team
· Design and Development of requested components based on the Azure Cloud services (Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Web Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure API Management, Azure Event Hubs)
· Design and development of interfaces (REST and SOAP) to integrate the cloud services or interfaces with our existing application landscape
· Optimization and adaption in implementation of Proof of Concepts and MVPs for end to end process automation
· Several years of experience in software development as a developer and architect and hence in-depth knowledge of the processes of the entire software development and product life cycle
· Strong knowledge about clean coding, object-oriented development principles, patterns, UML and agile development practices as well as DevOps principles
· Deep technical knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture, cloud architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints. Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and familiar Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
· Know-how about TDD (test driven design), unit testing and automated testing (frameworks).
· Track record of successful implementations that delivered value to the business, resulting in measurable business outcomes
· Consulting and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
· A high degree of commitment and the willingness and ability to master the various tasks
· Thought leadership – able to monitor market trends and to drive creative thinking on
future technology capabilities which will help increase the business value.
· Ideally, Knowledge of industry leading business automation solutions (BPM, RPA, Input
Management) capabilities (preferably Appian)
· Ideally, knowledge of business processes in the re-insurance or insurance industry
· University degree, preferably in Computer engineering / IT or similar qualification
· Fluent spoken and written English and German optional
· Several years of experience in at least one high-level programming language (C#, .NET)
· Understanding and hands on experience with REST and SOAP interfaces
· Understanding and hands on experience with databases; preferred MSSQL
· Knowledge in Azure offerings like Azure Storage, Azure Service Bus, APIM
· Knowledge in Azure DevOps, CI/CD Release Pipelines
· Able to communicate in English to get along in our international environment
• Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Private health insurance
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (currently fully from home)
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Technical and personal training (Udemy platform)
• Language courses
• Relocation bonus
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• Team building activitiesand many others