VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur client - coming from the banking field, has been actively working on the adaptive transformation to provide a foundation for an innovative and value-driven work environment. Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria. Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences.
DUTIES- Define consistent solution architectures for given requirements/business-architectures and context throughout all IT architecture layers (data, application and technology)
- Develop technology solutions and map the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Provide technical or/and solution consulting during the whole project process (pre-study, conception, analysis, design, build, deploy, test)
- Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Lead the organization in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design
- Propose functional and architectural changes to achieve optimal solutions
- Serve as liaison between data consumer representatives and application solution development teams
- Design solution architecture during the project lifecycle in cooperation with the Chief IT architect, data and technology architects
REQUIREMENTS- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other field of Information
- A minimum of five years in a professional senior technical role such as technical lead, dev. team lead, architect, or other hands on leadership role in area of software development or design
- Experience developing IT infrastructure architectures for the financial industry, using applicable frameworks and standards to document resilient, high-availability solutions that address network, storage and computing (i.e. cloud)
- Knowledge of ITSM best practices with the demonstrated ability to incorporate ITSM processes, functions and tools into solution scope, cost and schedule
- Demonstrated deep understanding and experience with:
o Design and developing Microservices Architecture, Services Orientated Architectures (SOA), REST and the Web Services space.
o Java and Java frameworks in a Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) and Data center environments
o Owning and operating multiple instances of a mission critical service or IT applications
o Requirements analysis, planning and deploying IT solutions
o Software Design and Architectural principles and practices.
o Ability to develop and justify solution architecture designs
- Assessed a broad range of information solutions and products particularly in financial sector or banking /will be considered as a serious advantage/.
- Expertise of software development methodologies
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or equivalent
- Working knowledge of infrastructure components including servers, network, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- Very good command of English language
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience working with board level stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving aptitude, strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
WHAT WE OFFER- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Flexible working time;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).