- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Java J2EE
- Place: Prague , Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONYou will be in department of the architects delivery team. Referent for one Solution in his
team & master the other Solution (among LRP solutions).
We span from reusable libraries (hardware connectors, cryptography), desktop applications integrating various hardware (fingerprint scanners, printers, digital cameras) up to high level of servers.
DUTIES- As Solution Architect you will act as the technical authority in front of customers and project technical teams.
- You will define customs, products and technologies deployment strategy for customer’s solution
- You will ensure the overall projects technical consistency (server, card, OS ....) by taking care about all constraints.
- You will be accountable of the high level Solution design (documentation, specification ...)
- You will contribute to requirements gathering (business, NFRs3, technical)
- You will contribute or lead customer technical business workshops
- You will review the testing strategy specified by QA Leader
- You will deliver and present the technical customer Solution roadmap to the customer by taking in consideration new product’s features as well as customer requirements
- You will use devices as UML modelling tool, STIM (footprints), Java (J2SE, J2EE), Application & Web servers (Weblogic, Apache Tomcat)
REQUIREMENTS- Advanced English and French
- Minimal 5 years experience as Solution Architect in IT
- Good level of architecture description (software and system) and UML
- Good level of Security experience and Technical risk management