Information about the offer
- Offer ID: PL1835
- Category: Tester
- Place: Tczew , Poland
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Software Tester who would join the R&D team in Tczew, Poland. The team is in charge of new features and improvements done as part of a customer project.
The customer is an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services.
- Permanent employment: up to 10 000 PLN gross/month;
- B2B contract: up to 560 PLN net/day + VAT; (+ yearly bonus up to 12 800 PLN net + VAT)
- Private life insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Company social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Private medical healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Permanent employment or a B2B contract
- Yearly bonus on a B2B contract (amount of 23 working days)
DUTIES• You will contribute to the estimation and schedule of new project.
• You will develop scripts to optimize QA execution.
• You will analyze and document defects to ensure accurate test and defect tracking.
• You will perform manual and automated tests, at the end of each development iteration or during end to end validation in deep collaboration with development team.
• You will write and execute validation test plan using Selenium according to Gemalto
strategy and specifications.
• You will implement test strategies.
REQUIREMENTS• BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
• Experience with application server such as JBoss, Tomcat.
• Familiarity with version control such as Git, CVS.
• At least intermediate knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Java, SQL.
• Strong knowledge of test techniques.
• In depth experience utilizing common test/issue management tools such as Selenium, Quality Center, Jira.
• Proven experience with automation tools including SoapUI or SMSC toolkit.
• Good English skills (written and spoken).