Job descriptionSoftware Security Architects (SSA) are IBS engineering centers (Delivery Centers and Product Lines) security experts. Their main goal is to ensure that all the deliverables produced by the Engineering Center they are in charge of, meet security standards. As such, they have authority over the security of the products and solutions developed by Engineering Centers.
SSA oversees products and solutions security from design to delivery and provide support and security expertise to the stakeholders of the software security assurance process:
• Security champions as well as development and integration teams,
• Product owners,
• Project managers,
• Product and solution architects,
• IBS engineering security expertise and governance team,
• Quality assurance officers,
• Central security teams.
Your responsibilities• The scope of responsibility encompasses the entire life-cycle of the products and/or solutions developed by their Engineering Center.
• Security-by-design and privacy-by-design principles are correctly applied,
• Cybersecurity risks are identified and correctly managed,
• Customer security requirements are correctly understood and implemented,
• Compliance with relevant security standards, policies, and procedures is addressed.
• Guarantee the correct execution of the Security Assurance plans, and of the application of security best practices.
• Support teams with the performance of the activities defined by the Software Security Assurance process, and maintain the level of security expertise of the security champions.
Our requirements• 5 years of experience in the field of software development: Design/architecture, software development or validation, integration
• Experience with development, or infrastructure teams to build secure solutions
• Knowledge of operating systems and proficiency in at least one development language
• Good understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication and security standards
• Good communication skills
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length