Job descriptionThe Software Security Architect (SSA) is the of reference for security expertise in our RnD department focusing on biometric solutions.
The main objective of this role is to help the Software and Solutions engineering product line to build and grow a solid and sustainable security foundation through the development of the security skills required by the engineering teams to fulfill their missions in compliance with our security policies.
As such, engineering product line SSAs are responsible for every aspects of the implementation of the Software Security Assurance process and of the Personal Data Protection Policy (like the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation aka GDPR) in the engineering team. This covers the training and the support of the engineering teams during the execution of the Software Security Assurance process. They contribute to the improvement of the process implementation, as well as of the process governance.
In order to support the teams with the Security Assurance process they develop and share the technical security expertise required to guarantee an effective implementation of the processes.
Your responsibilitiesOperational duties:
• Deploy the security and personal data protection processes to the new teams,
• Assume the role of Software Security Officers on sensitive projects,
• Deploy and support security tools (e.g. security vulnerabilities scanner),
• Provide guidance and expertise to projects security architecture (i.e security audit, security analysis),
• Audit vulnerability scans when required (e.g. review security penetrations testing),
• Interface with customers when security expertise is required by a project developed by the engineering product line,
• Review and audit projects when required.
• Train teams on the security and personal data protection processes,
• Support the Project Managers in the security phases of the process,
• Support the development/validation teams during the execution of all software security process activities,
• Support the development/validation teams with security tools (i.e. SAST and DAST tools),
• Communicate the security and personal data protection processes improvement to the teams,
• Liaise with other SSO and corporate security team for all security and personal data protection matters,
• Monitor KPI to measure progress
Our requirements• Master Degree in Computer Science
• 5-8 years of experience in the field of software development (at least in server-side development
Design/architecture, software development or validation (Web Service API, application server, data base)
• Experience in network protocol (SOAP/ REST, HTTP, SMTP, TCP/IP)
• Experience with development, or infrastructure teams to build secure solutions (Security Layer (DMZ/WAF/Firewall), Infrastructure as Code)
• Good understanding of security protocols (WS-Security, TLS), cryptography, authentication and security standards (e.g. NIST, ISO 27001)
• Experience in security vulnerabilities scanners, security audit, security certification in a plus
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length