- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Tester
- Place: Prague , Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join a creative and challenging environment. In this role you will participate in the overall system test & qualification of the product suite.
Our Prague Technology Centre is a recognized hub of excellence in software development, with a highly talented multi-skilled and multinational team. As part of this team you will be working with colleagues based in our other global development hubs.
DUTIES• Participate in .NET / .NET Core Applications design and prototyping
• Developing and executing test cases to verify the product specifications and requirements of the company web site
• Developing and executing automation test scripts to verify the product specifications and requirements of the company web site.
• Collaborating with software developers within the team to resolve issues to ensure a quality product is released on time with predictable stability
• Work in a collocated scrum team
• Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Seeker platforms
REQUIREMENTS• Working knowledge of software engineering and quality assurance processes
• 5+ years industry or equivalent experience working in a web-based software testing environment
• 2+ years knowledge and use of C# development or other object oriented languages willing to learn C#
• 2+ knowledge of Automation tools
• Working knowledge of software engineering and quality assurance processes
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Nice to have – knowledge of Jira, SpiraTest, SQL