Job descriptionYou will become part of our Identity Governance Administration (IGA) team in the IT Service Management area. This position is located in Warsaw, but the team works from both Warsaw and Denmark and consists of 14 people.
The team is responsible for developing and maintaining two out-of-the-box solutions: One Identity Manager (IAM) and One Identity Safeguard (PAM). Products are customized using vendor tools, utilizing VB.NET and a custom scripting language resembling SQL.
The team is also responsible for developing and maintaining automation of manual access management tasks which will not be covered via the two solutions, and this is done by the method chosen by Software Engineer.
The team’s goal is to provide stable, secure, compliant, and fit for purpose IAM solutions.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as Software Engineer, you will work closely with the Product Owner and Process Owner in refining new stories, evaluating technical feasibility and design. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• technical analysis of stories and bugs, technical design, development, and dev testing
• working closely with the Product Owner in refining new stories, evaluating technical feasibility and design
• working closely with Test Engineers, supporting the testing process with troubleshooting and fixing bugs
• development of new features and integrations will be your key focus, but you will also spend time troubleshooting and fixing production bugs passed from the 2nd line support
Our requirementsPreferably, you have an educational background at Bachelor level within IT and 1-5 years of experience from a similar position working with:
• implementing any out-of-the-box enterprise applications
• best practices within the design and development lifecycle
• experience in software development using C#/VB .NET, T-SQL and Powershell
• experience as a back-end software engineer or consultant on integrating enterprise solutions
• experience with database solutions including data analysis and engineering (writing and troubleshooting complex SQL queries)
Nice to have:
• experience with Active Directory, RDBMS, ERP Systems, SaaS Platforms
• understanding and experience with working in SCRUM
• understanding of key access and identity management concepts: account, group, role, entitlement, SoD, etc.
• experience as an access manager or working with similar processes
To us, curiosity is essential, an you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of our banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• you are honest, diligent and proactive
• you are willing to learn how to work with custom vendor development tools and processes
• you take responsibility for the tasks assigned to you and if necessary, involve the right colleagues to find a solution
• you are self-motivated and capable of working from home and the office
• you work well independently as well as in a team
• you enjoy delivering value to users and cooperating in a multinational team spread geographically
• you have a constructive and open-minded style of communication
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance