Job descriptionOur technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Your responsibilities• Analysis of customers’ requirements and technical specifications
• Design, development, validation, document creation and updates, application reworking during projects life cycle
• Implementation and delivery of cards’ personalization software
• Support for personalization plants in EMEA for delivered software
• Ensuring quality, on-time delivery and confidentiality of projects
• Report potential risks and all other problems related to projects directly to the Leader or the Unit Manager
Our requirementsYou need to have:
• Good communication in English.
• Knowledge about software development methodologies.
To do this job, you must be:
• Autonomous, creative and inquisitive.
• Keen to discover Customer needs and apply into projects.
We would appreciate if you had:
• Skills in programming/scripting language (Java, C++, Python).
• Experience in Samarcande & resistance to problems.
• Degree in electronic engineering or computer science
Benefits• Opportunity to work in various projects across 4 countries where we operate
• Flexible working hours and possibilities of home office
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Possibility to choose the type of contract (B2B or Work Agreement)
• Private medical healthcare
• Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
• Company social events