Job can be done 100% remotely.
Join team which is responsible for the design, engineering, testing, and daily operations of the Cyber Security agents and resultant data. It is a global team and team members collaborate with other Cyber Security teams in all regions. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and enhance the Cyber Security platform.
- Day-to-day operational maintenance of Cyber Security agents and any associated backend infrastructure, including system administration tasks
- Automating Windows-based tasks using Powershell OR Linux-based tasks using bash
- Writing code (in Powershell or Python) to interact with APIs of the deployed solutions
- Document test plans and test results
- Document solutions in wiki
- Maintain relevant industry, information security, and technical knowledge
- For Windows: Working powershell and/or python development skills including experience working with APIs and source code management
- For Linux: Working bash and/or python development skills including experience working with APIs and source code management
- Excellent systems administration skills on Windows and/or Linux
- Technical solution design, implementation, and integration experience in enterprise environments preferably with information security software
- Packaging and package integration on Windows or Linux