We are looking for medior - senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who will join our team and have a major impact on innovation and modernization of digital banking.
As an engineer on the projects for our client (European bank with more than 1.7 million customers) will be able to use state-of-the-art digital banking.
- Start date: ASAP
- Looking for long-term cooperation.
- Hybrid model of work: 2x office/ 3x home office
- Installation, configuration and administration of the framework and application system on the Linux platform
- Installation, configuration and administration of applications in containers
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Proactive monitoring and solving of problems
- Support of application development and test systems
- Management of file systems
- Second-level customer support
- Backup / Restore
- Good knowledge of the Unix/Linux environment (experience with RedHat is an advantage)
- Knowledge of the scripting language for the Unix/Linux platform
- Experience with running applications in containers (Ansible, Docker, Kubernet an advantage)
- Experience with monitoring containers (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK stack an advantage)
- Experience with versioning and workflow management tools (GIT, SVN, JIRA)
- Knowledge of transport platforms (IBM MQ, Active MQ, Kafka)
- Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, UrbanCode Deployment an advantage)
- Experience managing highly available solutions
- Basics of SQL / Oracle
- Knowledge of troubleshooting (experience with development is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge in systems monitoring
- Willingness to learn new technologies, independence and flexibility
- Ability to work under stress, ability to solve challenging tasks independently
- Analytical skills, communication skills, active approach
- Ability to communicate within a team
- Ability to communicate with suppliers of IT services and technologies
- Diligence, responsibility and accuracy
- Willingness to participate in shared system support in 24*7 mode
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length