As Site Reliability Engineer you will be working for Telecommunication customers.
Our eSIM subscription management is the world's most popular eSIM management platformacross mobile operators, operator alliances, MVNOs, car manufacturers, and OEMs.
- To work in a Devops team managing ODC products in GCP Cloud, following the SRE approach.
- To develop and maintain IAC code and automation tools.
- To provide technical direction when CAB requires tier II input, expertise or changes with high-risk impacts on customer SLAs.
- To support operations tasks to shape the product roadmap and establish strong operational readiness across teams.
- To extend and acknowledge completion of handover milestones to Tiers I, II to comply with contractual SLAs.
- System monitoring with real-time monitoring tools.
- To participate at the preparation and review of technical product & customer specific documentation.
- To ensure the integrity of the solution functional baseline and architecture.
- Tol provide technical guidance for new or evolution of services and for consolidated technical analyses.
- Deployment of products in cloud.
- To perform regular performance tuning, technological watch and updates on service platform.
- Tol perform on boarding test, communicate technical risk concerns and help prepare mitigation plans.
- Hands on in deployment with Kubernetes and GCP administration and support in production grade environment.
- 4+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Service Delivery best practices.
- Knowledge on Cloud service provider i.e. GCP, monitoring tools, networking, infrastructure and Linux.
- Strong knowledge of system integration, operation, maintenance and proven experience with automation tools including Gitlab.
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery tools like Gitlab, Terraform & Helm.
- Strong working experience on one of the scripting language – SHELL/Python is required.
- Proficient in Linux, TCP/IP, HTTP (S) protocol.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible.
- Knowledge of public cloud Google cloud will be highly preferred.
- Kubernetes certification will be highly preferred.
- Experience in Telecom domain will be highly preferred
- Degree in computer Science (or a related discipline). would be a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Technical and personal trainings
- Language courses
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents, team building activities
- and many others