Job descriptionAs Site Reliability Engineer you will be working for Telecommunication customers.
Our eSIM subscription management is the world's most popular eSIM management platformacross mobile operators, operator alliances, MVNOs, car manufacturers, and OEMs.
Your responsibilities• To work in a Devops team managing ODC products in Public Cloud, following the SRE approach.
• To develop and maintain IAC code and automation tools.
• To provide technical direction when CAB requires tier II input, expertise or changes with high-risk impacts on customer SLAs.
• To support operations tasks to shape the product roadmap and establish strong operational readiness across teams.
• To extend and acknowledge completion of handover milestones to Tiers I, II to comply with contractual SLAs.
• System monitoring with real-time monitoring tools.
• To participate at the preparation and review of technical product & customer specific documentation.
• To ensure the integrity of the solution functional baseline and architecture.
• To provide technical guidance for new or evolution of services and for consolidated technical analyses.
• Deployment of products in cloud.
• To perform regular performance tuning, technological watch and updates on service platform.
• To perform on boarding test, communicate technical risk concerns and help prepare mitigation plans.
Our requirements• Hands on in deployment with Kubernetes and cloud administration and support in production grade environment.
• 4+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of infrastructure and applications.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and Service Delivery best practices.
• Knowledge on Cloud service provider i.e. GCP, monitoring tools, networking, infrastructure and Linux.
• Strong knowledge of system integration, operation, maintenance and proven experience with automation tools including Gitlab.
• Hands on experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery tools like Gitlab, Terraform & Helm.
• Strong working experience on one of the scripting language – SHELL/Python is required.
• Proficient in Linux, TCP/IP, HTTP (S) protocol.
• Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible.
• Knowledge of public cloud will be highly preferred.
• Kubernetes certification will be highly preferred.
• Experience in Telecom domain will be highly preferred.
• Degree in computer Science (or a related discipline). would be a plus.
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length