Job descriptionJoin NATEK and be part of the Microsoft365 Team which plays a key role in our automotive customer’s organization and strategic IT initiatives. In support of this, our customer has commenced a project to migrate SharePoint 2013 to 2019 and SharePoint Online.
We are looking for a SharePoint Migration Consultant to take responsible role to support the technical assessment of content for migration, design and execution of the content migration processes and will be part of migration team on Customer’s side, on daily basis activities related to this migration.
This role will provide hands-on technical expertise to the migration team and project and will need to participate in collaboration with stakeholder and the team.
Your responsibilities• Analysis and design of migration from SP version 2013 to 2019
• Provide early in-life support to users of migrated content
• Delivery of technology to support content migrations
• Provide subject matter expertise to project, delivery teams and IT Operations unit
• Provide knowledge sharing across the team to support the ongoing development of cross team operational support functions
• Participating in daily meetings with the migration team
Our requirements• 3+ years’ experience in participating in migration from version to version
• Previous experience in migrating SharePoint 2013 to 2019
• Experience in design/architecture, deployment, and support of Office 365 suite of collaboration services such
• Experience with Migration tools
• Experience with automated installations and configurations
• Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English including strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined and structured approach to documentation and procedures
• Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
• Business attitude
• Agile delivery methods experience
• Experience working in a complex global or multisite organisations
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses