- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: DB - SQL
- Place: Sofia , Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Less than 2 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThis team is responsible for building an efficient and effective channel delivery infrastructure across different delivery teams to enable profitable business growth and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. This team will also ensure that the key go-forward channel programs are executed flawlessly.
Key job responsibilities
The mission of the software developer is to support the end-to-end reporting solution for channel delivery: ORBIT. It covers the WW scope of Channel Delivery. This reporting solution is made of a database and a QV application.
DUTIES- Maintain the quality of the tool, the accuracy of the data & the clarity of the content
- Ensure data logic is constantly adjusted to fit new business needs & practices & continue to develop the E2E channel delivery data-base with new data sources,
- Ensure it is the single source of data used across the different organizations & meet the needs of the various users
This specific job requires to:
- Understand the application: content, users, objective
- Lead the data integration within the tool by managing the daily operations and loads
- Lead the communication to assure consistency of the existing as well as managing the new data sources used in the team
- Keep a high level of data quality related to the ETL processes under their scope
REQUIREMENTSThis job requires a balance between technical skills and soft skills:
- Proven experience of DB development (SSIS, T-SQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PLSQL) and / or of QlikView developments
- Business analysis skills
- Detail Oriented with ability to understand the global picture
- High motivation to understand the business
- Great team player, flexible, optimist!
- Comfortable working with team & management located abroad