- Offer ID: CZ2324
- Category: Project Manager
- Place: Ostrava , Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: Secondary Education
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONHow about changing the mindset of whole Company, influence for daily life of Nordic societies? Come and join young, energetic and goal oriented team. Lets step closer to standardized and automated future...saving time and money. We are looking for making our company more out of the box, making life more simple. All this without any negative influence on customer business.
Into our ServiceNow solutions team we are looking for a Solution architect and consultant of ServiceNow tools.
DUTIES● leading design of multi-instance hybrid environment where you will build and maintain the
architectural picture of the product including the external integrations,
● looking for the most effective solutions from the efforts-benefits point of view and at the same
time to follow “ServiceNow philosophy” and propose “out-of-the-box” solutions,
● defining ServiceNow roadmap and providing insight on it,
● taking key decisions in the development process and follow developments in the neighbouring
products and systems, and foresee impacts of those on the platform,
● supporting and advising the product owner, consultants, and customers, when needed
REQUIREMENTS● ability to position ServiceNow in the bigger picture of enterprise systems
● strong hands-on experience in ITSM and overall product understanding
● ability to decide independently and quickly, you are proactive, flexible and communicative personality
● knowledge of ITIL and it’s processes and minimum ITIL v3 Foundation certificate
● your English is on good level in oral and written.
As an advantage we appreciate if you have:
● ServiceNow experience with strength on ServiceNow data model
● knowledge in domain separation and data encryption
● knowledge of IT4IT