Job descriptionService Manager will be responsible for maintaining overall awareness of day to day operational activities and issues.
This position will assist in representing customer delivery teams as appropriate at customer meetings and provide the interface between the customer and external team for Day 2 delivery management.
This role is perfect for every "night owl" or people who love to sleep in! :) You can manage your free time during the day, and then, at 2pm sit in font of your computer, comfortably from home, and do what you´re best at - everything connected with network! No overtimes!
Working hours: 2pm - 10:30pm
Your responsibilities• Notify Operations teams of SLA impacts.
• Attend Stewardship meetings with IBM.
• Receive/retrieve Client Requests (CRs), assess and initiate Service Requests (SRs).
• Track progress and collect implementation details (change dates, etc) within the IBM generated CR in GPS.
• Ensure Service Requests
• Coordinate delivery of basic and intermediate MACD service requests, including order initiation and performance oversight for work performed by the NI Partner.
• Proactive Incident management to avert high severity issues and business impact.
• Leading high severity incidents (Severity 1 and 2) and provide timely business updates/communication.
• Initiating the technical bridges and engage service centers, vendors, suppliers and service providers for service restoration.
• Occasional out of hours for support of critical outages.
• Timely management escalation to maintain proper visibility and ensuring right resource engagement.
• Managing break fix activities during incidents to provide any workaround or fix.
• Presenting incident summary to customers as required after incident close down.
• Creating Root Cause Analysis report for Sev-1 outages
• Preventing problems to IT services, along with the resulting incidents
• Eliminating recurring incidents
• Identifying the root cause of service interruptions and proposing permanent fixes to eliminate the cause
• Submitting a request for change that will implement the fix
• Additional Activities are to diagnose the root cause of incidents and to determine the resolution to those problems
• Review and notify CUST of infrastructure changes that may impact the end customer.
Our requirements• Advanced written & spoken English
• Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Project Management
• Change/Incident Management
• Ability to coordinate multiple teams to achieve an objective
• Ability to work under pressure
• Technical knowledge of IT operations (Networking-Telecomm Preferred), CCNA certification
• Works well with others/team work
• Ability to work in a regulated environment
• Good communication
BenefitsWe are committed to excellence so training, supporting and empowering our team is a top priority for us. NATEK offers competitive salaries and a benefits package which includes:
• Work time flexibility
• Opportunity for remote work or Relocation bonus (#LI-Remote)
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you with important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 additional paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Recreation bonus – enjoy traveling around Slovakia and get reimbursement of travel costs