Service Manager will be responsible for maintaining overall awareness of day to day operational activities and issues.
This position will assist in representing customer delivery teams as appropriate at customer meetings and provide the interface between the customer and external team for Day 2 delivery management.
Working hours: 2pm - 10pm
In addition, the employee will be responsible to:
- Notify Operations teams of SLA impacts.
- Attend Stewardship meetings with IBM.
- Receive/retrieve Client Requests (CRs), assess and initiate Service Requests (SRs).
- Track progress and collect implementation details (change dates, etc) within the IBM generated CR in GPS.
- Ensure Service Requests
- Coordinate delivery of basic and intermediate MACD service requests, including order initiation and performance oversight for work performed by the NI Partner.
- Proactive Incident management to avert high severity issues and business impact.
- Leading high severity incidents (Severity 1 and 2) and provide timely business updates/communication.
- Initiating the technical bridges and engage service centers, vendors, suppliers and service providers for service restoration.
- Occasional out of hours for support of critical outages.
- Timely management escalation to maintain proper visibility and ensuring right resource engagement.
- Managing break fix activities during incidents to provide any workaround or fix.
- Presenting incident summary to customers as required after incident close down.
- Creating Root Cause Analysis report for Sev-1 outages
- Preventing problems to IT services, along with the resulting incidents
- Eliminating recurring incidents
- Identifying the root cause of service interruptions and proposing permanent fixes to eliminate the cause
- Submitting a request for change that will implement the fix
- Additional Activities are to diagnose the root cause of incidents and to determine the resolution to those problems
- Review and notify CUST of infrastructure changes that may impact the end customer.
- Advanced written & spoken English
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Project Management
- Change/Incident Management
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams to achieve an objective
- Ability to work under pressure
- Technical knowledge of IT operations (Networking-Telecomm Preferred), CCNA certification
- Works well with others/team work
- Ability to work in a regulated environment
- Good communication
We are committed to excellence so training, supporting and empowering our team is a top priority for us. NATEK offers competitive salaries and a benefits package which includes:
Opportunity to work on large, high impact projects
- Work time flexibility
- Opportunity for remote work or Relocation bonus
- Private healthcare
- Multisport Card / Cafeteria Referral Program
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches