- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: CZ2027
- Category: Sales
- Place: Prague , Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONNatek is currently hiring a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to work in our Prague location, who will be responsible for managing the delivery of NATEK's services to customers. You will manage and be responsible for the operational success of a team of 50+ IT Consultants working with customers and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Service Delivery Manager is a professional who combines technical, team management, process and business knowledge with a strong customer focus to deliver effective and profitable service. The SDM monitors customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Leads the teams of IT consultants to deliver great customer experience,
- Responsible for building, shaping, management, motivation, career development and appraisals of our IT Consultants,
- Implements and monitors the progress of workshops, training courses, certifications, with the reference to service delivery,
- Manages career paths of consultants and provides career and skills progression advice
- Acts as a single point of contact for NATEK customers, builds and maintains client relationships both internally and externally,
- Acts as an expert on operations, standard delivery model and services providing support and expertise to clients,
- Ensures that clients’ satisfaction is always guaranteed and will consistently collect data on customer satisfaction, inquiry and complaint, and work out development strategies to maintain, or improve the quality of service delivery
- Ensure that the service delivery process is effective by minimising the cost incurred in the processes.
Benchmarking on Technologies:
- Monitors trends and emergence of new technologies in order to anticipate the evolution of the company offers.
- Serves as a counsellor to other senior IT specialists in identifying new areas for technology improvement resulting in potential new service offers
BID and Opportunity detection
- Ensures regular communication and support with Sales, IT consultants and Operational Management of Customers to detect project opportunities
REQUIREMENTS- At least 4 years of experience in Service Delivery, Team Management, HR Business Management or IT pre-sales
- Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships on a senior level,
- Very good people management experience within a medium size team,
- Experience in managing outsourced suppliers,
- Ability to influence others / to negotiate
- Innovative thinker- able to turn customer requirements into workable solutions,
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are essential - must be effective at communicating with all kinds of individuals – clients, subordinates, consultants and Management
- Fluency in English
- Broad understanding of the IT market and its future direction