We offer an excitting oportunity to join international company with over 16 years of the presence in CEE region, cooperating with corporate customers on global level, during strategic growth in technical services for banking sector.
This is a key role in providing consulting to NATEK Board and sales department within managed services and services transition. This position is dedicated to support strategic customers from financial sector leading to acquiring new business.
You will report to NATEK CEO and cooperate with key stakeholders. Your role will be to manage NATEK Delivery of multiple services in 3 busines lines on the NATEK group level (PL, SK, CZ, BG) with a focus on Delivery Centers development and major Staff Augmentation customers that can be migrated to Managed Services.
SDD should have commercial and technical expertise in managing multiple services and accounts in dispersed teams, as well as leading the business operations and presales activities. On this role you will work on definition, aligning and executing NATEK technological positioning and approach towards customers (large enterprises from financial industry).
This role may is a great fit for experts with technical bacground and pre-sales orientation who aims to contribute to significant develoment of company services and revenue growth. Experience with the transition from small teams and projects and development of scalable solutions is a must have to succeed.
- Responsible to manage Delivery Centers consistently and SDM in Major Customers towards acceptable customer service targets/SLA/KPI by customer needs detection and outstanding service delivery.
- Deliver change management strategies, outsourcing best practices and IT transformation initiatives along with considerable operational experience in applying these.
- Set proper objectives for excellent customer service and hold the management team accountable to the measurable results associated.
- Ensure customer engagement must be a point of differentiation aimed at quality, ideas, acknowledgment and inspiration, which leads to a NATEK brand commitment.
- Lead and direct the action plans for Outsourcing teams directly tied into measurable results and timely and consistent execution.
- Establish annual forecasted costs for the DC (HC for back-office team and salaries, education, Hardware/Software investment, travels) and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the CEO and Finance Department.
Presales and Profitability
- Provide pre-sales technical support by identifying the customers’ requirements and designing a commercially viable solution from within the company’s service portfolio.
- Provide substantive consultancy to Marketing and Sales department resulting in enhancement of company’s marketing materials related to service portfolio.
- Build a strong partnership with the customer and internal sales teams to ensure NATEK service offer is supporting revenue-generating business initiatives.
- Responsible to drive profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organizational plans, customer service, and outstanding execution of operations.
- Manage the IT Outsourcing business by effectively using sales reports, assessing branches’ results, and developing specific actions directly related to business development and growth.
- Support BIDs: Preparations of SOW (with detailed description of service deliveries, SLA, fee and incentives….) and ramp up plans with estimated GM and Profitability.
‘Head of people’ to Delivery Centres and Major Staff Augmentation Teams
- Holding the role of Head of People aimed at achieving continuous high potential of DCs, capable to absorb new projects with excellent level of service delivered
- Ensure that the overall hiring plan of the DCs reflects high standards, coupled with consistent mentoring and people development via upskilling programs. Build education program to prepare the Delivery Centres to host new offers or new technologies.
- Managing attrition risk, career plans, annual appraisal process and individual education plan, in collaboration with HR Manager.
- Accountable to ensure that trends of underperformance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
- Organize regular actions and events to empower NATEK employer brand in DCs. Represent NATEK professional and ethical commitments to its customers, employees and candidates.
- Understand and administer the HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with them.
QUALITY, SECURITY, REPORTING
- Direct reporting line to CEO
- Reports on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments reflected to company offer and service lines.
- Managing SLAs and other service-relevant data in order to achieve further development of its reporting, ensuring correct data and statistics usage.
- Maintains control over audited procedures (quality and security) to ensure compliance and suggest improvements.
- Controls DCs costs accordingly to budget allocated.
- Prepare annual forecasts including revenue and gross margin
- Presentation to NATEK Board (periodic result analysis, objectives and main actions plan and recommendation)
- MA/MS degree in IT/engineering field
- 5-10 years of experience in Pre-Sales, IT Outsourcing Operation Management, IT Service Delivery Management
- Experience in IT Service Delivery management for multiple service/teams/projects
- Good knowledge of modern technologies in software development, clound, and networks
- Experience in Customer interfacing, BID/RFP and contract negotiation
- Proven track record in contributing to company service offers (presales, ramp up plans, service design)
- Strong leadership, supervisory skills and ability to motivate people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-growing business environment
- Ability to manage multi-functional tasks
- Experience with the transition of service delivered to managed service is advantageous
- Fluency in English, other language as French or German is a plus
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
- Direct impact on strategy for service delivery management on a group level (Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republicn Bulgaria)
- Having a real impact on the strategy of the service line, shaping and expanding services
- Reporting to NATEK CEO and cooperation with other board members, flat organizational structure
- Work in the ISO International Standards environment, with clearly defined processes
- Work with experienced and engaged NATEK Sales Team
- Remote work during Covid-19 and optionally for the future
- Other: B2B contract with 23 days of undelivered service paid in a year time, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, company integration events