- NATEK mission is to deliver high-quality IT solutions for the biggest, well-known brands. Our core values are accountability, expertise, and partnership.
We focus on building a better society around us by our CSR activities based on three main pillars: social, education and environment.
This is a great opportunity to work as Administration Specialist for our Business Unit in Warsaw. The goal of the position is to enable our BU to deliver a high level of customer service, to both internal and external customers by carrying out day to day administration and business requirements.
You will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities including employee personal administration, business administration, office management.
Engaged in entire service lifecycle, collaboration with our Operations, HR, Recruitment Sales and other teams. Your responsibility focuses on reports and data collection, administering employee benefits, invoicing, preparing, managing and updating service documentation, purchasing of services and equipment.
If you would like to build your career in agile and international environment in IT Service company this is the perfect job offer for you!
Employee Personal Administration:
- From the Welcome day to the entire life cycle, establishes strong and long-lasting relations with team members: IT employees and suppliers.
- Maintain reports and data collection for BU(employment docs, medical check-ups, health & safety at work trainings)
- Administering employee benefits /verification and control for the whole Poland/
- Providing documents needed for payroll process
- Uploading of sick leaves to internal system
- Preparing, managing and updating service documentation (B2B contracts, SOWs and/or POs, invoices)
- Assisting delivery in monthly approval of Consultants Time Sheets
- Administration of incoming and internal documentation and performing wide range of clerical duties /filing, scanning and data collection/
- Preparing invoices and contracts
- Solve outstanding issues with customer
- Under dotted line of Group Service Administration, maintenance of office supplies – controlling available supplies, ordering new supplies, making purchase orders and anticipating budget for supplies
- Under dotted line of Group Service Administration, purchasing of services and equipment for BU needs: getting price offers, ordering, creating purchase orders, allocating assets/service, stock inventory
- Being a point of contact for Natek’s suppliers.