VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThe goal of the position is to allow our office in Prague to deliver a high level of customer service, to both internal and external customers by carrying out day to day administration and business requirements.
Service Administration Coordinator is exposed to entire service lifecycle, collaborating with various stakeholders dispersed geographically and across different functions (operations, HR, Recruitment, Sales). A person at this position performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the daily efficient operation of the branch and to provide effective and compliant service to the branch.
Committed to the expansion and success of the business, a Service Administration Coordinator manages consultant teams (is responsible for people and attrition management, development and motivation of IT employees and suppliers).
Apply, join us and #growITwithus!
- From the Welcome day to the entire life cycle, establishes strong and long-lasting relations with team members: IT employees and contractors.
- Maintain reports and data collection for business unit in order to ensure legal compliance (employment docs, medical check-ups, health & safety at work trainings)
- Administering employee benefits (medical care, multisport cards) including enrolment, changes, terminations
- Assisting in business travels arrangement and expense reimbursement process - managing of Travel - Administering visa, work permit and work authorization services
- Providing documents for payroll service provider in terms of employee life cycle
- Leads annual objectives & appraisal process with support of HR
- Preparing, managing and updating service documentation
- Manage employees work documentation
- Solve outstanding issues with customer with assistance of SDM if necessary.
- Administration of incoming and internal documentation and performing wide range of clerical duties such as filing, scanning and data collection for accounting purpose
- Outside visitors welcoming, badge management for internal and external
- Maintenance of office supplies – controlling available supplies, ordering new supplies, making purchase orders and anticipating budget for supplies
- Purchasing of equipment for local consultants and staff, allocating assets, stock inventory.
- Management of incoming and outgoing post and courier services
REQUIREMENTS- Strong interest and understanding of the IT market
- Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships or people management is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, can do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independence, accuracy and ability to organize your own work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Czech, other language as French or German is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER- Flexible working hours (within Business Unit business hours)
- Position part-time, with the flexibility of working business hours
- Private healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Referral bonus
- Meal tickets
- Early boarding bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Benefit platform - cafeteria
- Work in a friendly and dynamic environment and culture
- Teamwork and collaboration within an international team of professionals
- Possibilities to implement your own ideas and make a true impact on our company
- Future career growth and development