VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThis is an exciting opportunity for people who would like to develop their career in an international, non-corporate environment and friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for a true digital native to join our Marketing team. This is a newly established role in NATEK’s structures, aimed to position the company in all search engines and therefore contribute to a further growth of brand recognition and revenue.
As an IT outsourcing company, NATEK deals with international projects for customers from the Fortune 500 list in the B2B model. We are present in 4 markets: Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria.
What we value the most at NATEK are: expertise, accountability and partnership. Moreover, we do care about the world we live in, therefore our CSR policy in based on 3 pillars: education, social and environment.
Join our team and #workITwithus!
DUTIES- Building traffic on the NATEK Website
- Preparation and implementation of SEO and SEM Strategies
- Content creation and optimization for SEO purposes
- Performing multilingual keyword research
- Creating and executing backlink strategy
- Independent creation, management and optimization of Google Ads campaigns, including managing campaign budgets to attain company ROI goals across multiple platforms
- Operating tools, including Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Optimization of the customer path and maximization of conversion
- Monitoring activities of competitors
- Reporting, analysis of goals and recommendations for changes
- Researching best marketing practices to develop new ideas and strategies
- Managing promotion on 3rd party platforms
Compiling reports for management showing results (ROI)
REQUIREMENTS- Experience in digital marketing projects (within B2B environment) is mandatory
- Hands-on experience of leading and optimizing campaigns in Google Ads
- Experience with Google Ads & Google Tag Manager
- Experience in SEO, SEM, PPC
- Very good command of English; knowledge of German or French is a plus
- Demonstrable passion for marketing & communication, ability to turn passion into specific projects
- True team spirit with ability to adjust to diverse styles and needs of the business
- Good editorial skills
- Knowledge of IT industry is a plus
- Highly motivated, innovative, reliable, self-driven and result orientated personality with excellent interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER- Ability to lead own projects
- Having a real impact on the overall marketing strategy
- Career growth within the multinational working environment
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- Great equipment: MacBook, iPhone and accessories
- Flexible working hours
- Home office - 100% remote for coronavirus period
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
- Small things which make the difference: Private medical healthcare, life insurance, learning platform UDEMY access, personal event bonus, internal referral program