Senior QA Automation Engineer
Find your best career opportunity and #growITwithus!
Natek is looking for Senior QA Automation Engineer for a cross-functional team. You will be a part of Open UI Platform team, which is the central team responsible for creating micro frontends & cross-platform foundation for all client-facing products like web and ios, android.
Main scope is to:
• Provide a modern & stable mobile-ready micro frontends platform
• Provide guidance on code standards, design system, DevOps & testing processes, test automation
• Conduct trainings, supporting teams in platform utilization and micro frontends implementation
- Help Open UI Platform to move on with test automation done in a right and efficient way
- Re-use or design and develop enablers (tools, plugins, libraries) together with test/quality assurance & DevOps areas
- Help various teams in the implementation and right usage of test automation (e.g., reference solution, setup of test automation in a business domain with first automated test examples running in CI pipeline)
- Work with teams to review and evaluate designs provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
- Populate the DevOps mindset to merge an operational and development team to boost the speed of software development
- Serve as a mentor for development team members (testers, developers, business)
- Write sample repository with quick start guides and organize workshop for the teams
- Create learning material in forms of technical readme, video, learning path, etc
To succeed at this job, you must have:
- Minimum bachelor level within Computer Science area
- +4 years of experience from a similar position
- Playwright, Postman, Jenkins or any other CI/CD pipeline tool, HP ALM or any other Test management tool
- Direct experience in design, development, and implementation of test tools, frameworks, enablers, mocks
- Ability to solve difficult programming and automation challenges
- Experience in DevOps: configuring CI/CD pipelines, build and deployment automation, CI/CD concepts and tools. Docker knowledge is preferred etc.
- Solid knowledge in QA Automation with proven ability to establish and maintain an automation framework: UI testing - proficient in modern testing tools such as Playwright with TypeScript
It would be preferred if you have:
- Java, REST API
- Protractor, Cypress, RestAssured, Cucumber
- API Testing -> proficient in API testing concept and tools such as REST Assured or similar
- Knowledge of ISTQB standards and terminology
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Hybrid work (3 days in the office, 2 days remotely)
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
- 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth-year cooperation anniversary with gifts
- Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisports Card
- NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
Meet NATEK talents
And check our social media:
In NATEK you will have a chance to share your passions with other coworkers: Oksana and Wojtek made some kilometers for our #ActivityForCharity challenge.