We are looking for Senior Oracle Developer who will join the international team within banking industry.
· Operation risk system – strategy tool for the bank. Challenging project.
· The project is fully focused on development (there are no maintenance at this moment).
· Current goal: building new functionalities, development based on regulatory and organization changes, transfer to the new standard – newest technologies, transfer to cloud (private)
International: Switzerland, Poland. Global stakeholders. Project Manager, Delivery Manager, Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst. Now we are staffing development team.
Supporting team in challenging project of risk system as Senior Oracle Developer.
- 6-8 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming
- Hands on experience on Database fine tuning, Stored Procedures and Packages creation.
- Hands on experience on complex queries creation and debugging
- Working experience on Oracle 11g & 12c
- Mindset of learning and understand + attitude to manage challenges
Nice to have:
- Experience database understanding in tools like BWise, etc.
- Experience in deployment automation for database scripts
- Good understanding of the Dev/ops tools and strategy required for automation across Dev/QA/Deployment teams – NOLIO, Sonar, TeamCity / Jenkins
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program