We are looking for Senior Oracle Developer who will join international team to the project within banking industry.
Project and team:
The Credit Risk Reporting data team, develops and supports the IT systems which measure and manage bank’s direct and indirect exposures across the investment and private banking business sectors. The risks calculated by our systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management as well as front office business leads. It’s a new project - developing new functionalities within strategic DWH project.
The development team is primarily focused on Warsaw and London. As individuals will move between projects team sizes will vary over time – the team ranges between 10 and 20 developers
This is a real opportunity to help drive the technical delivery required to extend and transform the current systems into long-term strategic assets for the bank. Working on a large Oracle databases with complex reporting requirements. Opportunities to extend role into Analysis space taking business problems from requirement through to implementation.
Almost 100% remote work (with occasional visits in Warsaw office)
· Analysis, designing and building out new functionality for high data throughput Oracle Data Warehouses, Operational Data Stores and reporting Data Marts
· Under the guidance of Development Manager, work with Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams throughout the full project lifecycle
· Using existing frameworks to support rapid delivery and helping improve and evolve those frameworks to better face future challenges and opportunities
· Build out new functionality and implement change requests
· Design and execute test cases using test automation tools
· Analyze and resolve testing defects
· Utilize standards, architecture, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company and industry best practices
· Participate in peer code-reviews
· Provide third level support for production systems
· Advanced expertise in Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL), including Data Warehousing and Performance Tuning
· Data Modeling (logical and physical)
· ETL processes
· Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
· Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
· Competency in Java and / or Python is highly desirable
Nice to have:
· Proven track record in the delivery of complex IT development projects in financial institutions with a globally distributed team
· Experience of GIT
· Experience of automated deployment tools, such as Liquibase
· Experience of automated testing frameworks
· Business Analysis skills as part of an Analyst/Programmer role.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international
- customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program