- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Offer ID:
- Category: DB - SQL
- Place: Wroclaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
IT team works on the development and support of key regulatory and liquidity risk reporting applications used by Global Treasury and Liquidity management reporting business teams in the company. The application architecture landscape is currently being revamped and we are looking for a strong Oracle expert with desirable experience in big data technologies to strengthen our software engineering team.
DUTIES• Development using SQL/PL-SQL, Oracle, Linux (user experience) as solution is based on these technologies
• Moving heavy calculations from Oracle DB to Big Data technologies stack (Spark, Scala, Spark SQL, SQOOP, Hive, Impala etc.)
• Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement software using approved methodologies.
• Develop technical specification documents and participate in design reviews / code reviews; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
• Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle.
• SQL, PL SQL, Query performance tuning
• Hands on experience with Spark, Scala, Sqoop, Hive, Impala
• Linux (user experience)
• High analytical and communication skills
• Control M (user and developer experience)
• Extensive Oracle knowledge and Advanced Query tuning
WHAT WE OFFER• Have a change to work in fast paced international environment with many opportunities to grow and develop hard and soft skills in young and motivated team,
• Friendly atmosphere and helpful team,
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience,
• Company social events,
• Private medical healthcare,
• MultiSport Card,
• Flexible working hours,
• Employment contract or B2B.