Job descriptionYour primary location is based in Warsaw, Poland and will join the Wealth Management and Trading Domain reporting to Development Manager of the Investment Product Team.
The Wealth Management & Trading domain is conceptually organized around four main product areas: Investment, Custody, Securities Trading, and Static & Market Data. Within these four areas, eight Scrum teams collaborate to ensure a flexible and end-to-end investment platform across asset classes.
In the team you will be working we are building applications upon then next-generation banking platform, applying current and future trends, specifically DevOps, PaaS, IaaS.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as Senior DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with team members from the entire domain. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• IBM WebSphere configuration and maintenance
• Windows and Linux Server administration and configuration
• Jenkins CI/CD pipeline administration, configuration and optimizing
• Virtualization, Containerization, Orchestration (OpenShift/Docker) configuration and tuning
• J2EE/Java Virtual Machine (JVM) container troubleshooting and tuning
• Configuration Management (Spring Boot, yaml/json/xml, certificates pcks12/jks)
• Database setup (lifecycle, DDL) and tuning
• Automatization and scripting (bash, powershell/vbscript, python, perl)
• Help build DevOps team culture within organization
Our requirementsPreferably, you have an educational background BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field and 3-5 years of experience from a similar position working with operating systems administration (windows/linux), application administration and configuration (J2EE/JVM administration like websphere/tomcat etc.), basic database administration (oracle/mssql/mysql/postgresql).
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• Able to work individually on a task and drive it forward in a complex environment with many stakeholders
• Curious, motivated by new challenges and always seek to further develop
• Be able to handle operational situations under time pressure
• Supportive when executing tasks for stakeholders in other teams
• You are structured and analytic and have excellent problem-solving skills. Secure documentation and plans are in place.
• Able to communicate with stakeholders about tech stuff
• With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisport card