We are looking for Senior Network Security Engineer who will join a project within banking industry.
For our global Network Access Control project, we are looking for a person that will support the NAC project and collaborate directly with Architecture/Solutions Engineering and other technical and non-technical stakeholders in the design, testing, integration, and global implementation of Cisco ISE. Test and implement standards/design patterns to ensure compatibility and integration. Identify, test, and implement enhancements and automation capabilities, security best practices, environment builds, and operational management standards. Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. As a technical expert, provide guidance and make recommendations on changes required throughout the design, testing, and implementation process.
The Global Network Security Engineering team is based in Warsaw, Zurich and London and consists of 12 Network Security Experts. As part of the project the successful candidate will be part of a global project team currently spread across EMEA and AMER.
2 steps (2 interviews online)
- Work with the project team to design and deploy globally the end-to-end Cisco DNA-C/SDA/ISE solution, for example:
- Harden the endpoint profiling process
- Engineer posture check and quarantine for automatic patching/resolving devices with issues
- Onboarding of devices to use 802.1x
- Create profiles for new endpoints
- Certify new firmware releases for NAC
- Work with Network Security & Network teams on the roadmap of NAC 2.0 (Cisco ISE, DNA-C & SDA)
- Support the Network Security Implementation team with any Cisco ISE related questions
- Training of Cisco ISE
- Troubleshoot problematic endpoints as L4 support
- Excellent command of the English language both in speaking and writing
- Excellent know-how about Network & Network Security principles and familiarity with NetSec products, especially Network Access Control
- Multiple years of experience with Cisco ISE ideally as lead engineer in a multinational company. Experience with Cisco ISE in combination with Cisco DNA-C and Software-Defined Access is considered a plus.
- Ability to individually work on & functionally lead topics but also strong collaboration skills
- Experience with working for a global financial institution is nice to have
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program