VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are offering great job opportunity to join team who will be developing next generation of scalable Human Capital Management solution.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
• Possibility to work in international environment - part of the team will be in the USA
• Work in friendly environment, with supportive colleagues and management open to listen your ideas
• Join department with lowest attrition rate in the company
• You will be exposed to wide range of technologies
• You will be developing high scalable system with hundred thousand tasks coming every second
• You will have possibility to develop your skills and grow
DUTIES• Participate in .NET application design and prototyping.
• Maintain and enhance current .NET Applications and Web Services as required.
• Develop solutions for all tiers of the application; code-behinds, controls, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
• Investigate and analyse reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
• Work in a group or independently.
• Assist in formulating standards and development practices across multiple related teams.
• Conduct and assist in integration testing.
REQUIREMENTS• 3+ years of extensive experience with C# and ASP.NET
• 2 years hands on experience designing and developing with MS SQL Server
• Knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles required
• Knowledge of Java and cloud solutions like AWS is a plus
• Prior knowledge of RESTful services is a plus
• Full Stack development experience is a plus
• Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
• Experience working in a regionally distributed development group
• Fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER• Flexible working hours
• Home office (currently fully from home)
• Up to 5 weeks of paid holiday
• Private health insurance
• Technical and personal trainings
• Language courses
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• Barbora Hrebeňárová
• Phone: +420 724 478 674
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org