Senior .Net/C# Developer should be able to understand thoroughly the end-to-end application development methodology, become fully conversant with all tools to provide effective end-to-end application support.
Team: global scrum team (Poland and USA).
Challenging in this role may be:
Ad-hoc system analysis and investigation.
Understand the current applications and business processes, identify extensions and new
Priorities are dynamic depending on the scope objectives.
- Design and develop enterprise applications (new application for short-term project management)
Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases, and batch files that are being supported by the team
Document, troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered in Production
The candidate is expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest caliber, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks and delivery components.
5+ years in developing software solutions
Experience in Web development, primarily with SPA Framework’s (Angular 10+, ReactJs),
Expert working knowledge of C# and .NET/.NET Core
Expert Database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server)
Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
Good knowledge of SOA tools (messaging, web-services)
Must be a self-starter and be able work well in fast paced, dynamic environment
Very good English skills
Nice to have:
Experience of working with cloud hosted applications (e.g. OpenShift)
Experience with messaging technologies
Experience with Visual Studio
Experience with Jira
Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous messaging workflows
DevOps Awareness, creating and managing CI/CD with TeamCity/Jenkins
Creating tests with Gherkin, NUnit, SpecFlow, Jest, Mocha
Git (Git Flow)
Developing windows applications
Knowledge of the investment banking, especially experience in Front Office trading applications would be a huge plus.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 day
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program