Job descriptionThe team is working on a large project in the area of mortgage loans, where a solution for many banks is being built. The project includes various components and technologies. This is a large-scale project with a total of about 13 teams working on it. As a QA Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with different types of tests, test different types of applications, and work with different technologies (including REST API, Angular, BDD, Cucumber, Postman).
Your responsibilities• Lead the implementation of company test strategy and system test strategy;
• Design, document, and implement test cases;
• Lead the test automation in the team;
• Support the manual test and user tests;
• Generate ideas with other colleagues and offer solutions;
• Attend meetings with team stakeholders.
Our requirements• Educational degree and 5+ years of relevant experience;
• Strong QA knowledge and experience;
• Knowledge of UI testing tools on high level (Cypress, Playwright, Selenium or similar);
• Knowledge of API testing concept (Postman, Newman, RestAssured);
• Knowledge of front-end technologies (Angular) and backend technologies (Java, REST APIs, Microservices);
• GIT proficiency;
• Be able to be a mentor for automation and manual QA Engineers;
• Experience in working in an Agile;
• Fluent English.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Possibility of joining PPK
• Health insurance – Medicover
• Multisport Card
• Game rooms
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
• An annual performance evaluation
• Salary increase once a year