Job descriptionAs a part of transforming our final client infrastructure services from current provider, we are looking for new members who will help us in the transformation and setting up new standards.
Your responsibilities• Improve, optimize, and support daily business and projects
• 2nd and 3rd Level Support for Red Hat Linux (Incidents, Problems, Change-Management)
• Implementation of requests in alignment with project manager / client and the Team
• Provide Linux installation, configuration, and administration
• Consulting for applications
• Provide performance analysis & capacity analysis
• Support on cross platform services with proper skills.
Our requirements• Solid knowledge on Red Hat Linux (RHEL*)
• Knowledge about Network, Storage, LDAP
• Experience on Projects
• Knowledge on scripting and development: Bash, python, ruby, etc. + Ansible
• Focus on automation with Ansible
• Familiarity with concepts related to High Availability (Clustering), multi datacenter scenario (Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity)
• Ability in troubleshooting
• Good English communication skills, written and spoken
• Willingness to participate in 24x7 on-call shifts and to cover activities out of business hours
• Good attitude towards working in a global team over different Countries and flexibility
Benefits• Flexible type of employment (COW OR B2B)
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
Only for CoW:
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growthLanguage courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Recreation bonus – enjoy traveling around Slovakia and get reimbursement of travel costs