We are searching for senior SW Engineer with very strong technical background - senior developer/tester (java, test automation, etc.) for our cloud OTA (Over-The-Air) department which is focused on development of up-to-date Telecommunication products which are using the newest modern technologies. You will be part of the team developing solutions for remotely and securely managed SIMs and eSIMs for seamless connectivity and services.
The mobile ecosystem is changing and becoming ever more open and connected, with the number of devices in circulation booming. Mobile network operators (MNOs) need to update over-the-air (OTA) SIM, eSIM and secure elements across all networks, including 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G, to guarantee the best user experience and enable the 5G diverse use cases such as connected cars, IoT (internet of things), private networks or smart cities.
Our cloud OTA product is designed for optimum efficiency and best MNO experience across all networks and channels (SMS, HTTP, NAS). It is built on open standards and is fully interoperable.
Our market leader solution addresses numerous use cases such as mission-critical SIM activation, network selection, roaming, IoT, dedicated networks for rail (GSM-R) or for public safety.
Scalable and future proof, our Cloud OTA offers a unique framework for flexible deployments and service evolution.
Would you like to be part of it?
- develoment and testing of Cloud OTA product features following DoD (Definion of Done), TDD (Test Driven Development) and Code quality (Sonar)
- possibly act as Scrum Master (animate dailies, follow up, synchro with other scrum teams etc.)
- prepare and plan next Program Increments (PI with SAFe framework), work in pair with Product Owner and Scrum Master
- pipeline, CI/CD maintenance, process automation
- study/design for new Change Requests
- L3 support
- at least 5 years of experience as java developer
- experience with Maven, code repositories (Git), code quality (Sonar), Java 8, JUnit
- experience with software design and architecture
- experience with automation testing in Python - test strategy, test plan, test writting, test execution
- experience with cloud related technologies - Kubernetes, Docker
- You will come it touch also with CI/CD (Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Nexus for build, deployment, and test automation, SOAP API, REST API, and with Databases such as Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL
- You should have also good communication and organization skills
- English on communication level is required
- Benefit Plus/Multisport card (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private health insurance
- Up to 5 weeks of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (min. 3 days per week, but depends on agreement)
- Meal contribution
- Technical and personal trainings (Udemy platform)
- Language courses
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty present
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering