Job descriptionWe are searching for senior SW Engineer with very strong technical background - senior developer/tester (java, test automation, etc.) for our cloud OTA (Over-The-Air) department which is focused on development of up-to-date Telecommunication products which are using the newest modern technologies. You will be part of the team developing solutions for remotely and securely managed SIMs and eSIMs for seamless connectivity and services.
The mobile ecosystem is changing and becoming ever more open and connected, with the number of devices in circulation booming. Mobile network operators (MNOs) need to update over-the-air (OTA) SIM, eSIM and secure elements across all networks, including 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G, to guarantee the best user experience and enable the 5G diverse use cases such as connected cars, IoT (internet of things), private networks or smart cities.
Our cloud OTA product is designed for optimum efficiency and best MNO experience across all networks and channels (SMS, HTTP, NAS). It is built on open standards and is fully interoperable.
Our market leader solution addresses numerous use cases such as mission-critical SIM activation, network selection, roaming, IoT, dedicated networks for rail (GSM-R) or for public safety.
Scalable and future proof, our Cloud OTA offers a unique framework for flexible deployments and service evolution.
Would you like to be part of it?
Your responsibilities• Develoment and testing of Cloud OTA product features following DoD (Definion of Done), TDD (Test Driven Development) and Code quality (Sonar)
• Possibly act as Scrum Master (animate dailies, follow up, synchro with other scrum teams etc.)
• Prepare and plan next Program Increments (PI with SAFe framework), work in pair with Product Owner and Scrum Master
• Pipeline, CI/CD maintenance, process automation
• Study/design for new Change Requests
• L3 support
Our requirements• At least 5 years of experience as java developer
• Experience with Maven, code repositories (Git), code quality (Sonar), Java 8, JUnit
• Experience with software design and architecture
• Experience with automation testing in Python - test strategy, test plan, test writting, test execution
• Experience with cloud related technologies - Kubernetes, Docker
• You will come it touch also with CI/CD (Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Nexus for build, deployment, and test automation, SOAP API, REST API, and with Databases such as Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL
• You should have also good communication and organization skills
• English on communication level is required
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length