Job descriptionWe are seeking a talented Senior Java Engineer to lead the design and implementation of company's marketplace for either our Seeker and/or Employer platform. This role will establish the technical delivery of data and domain services for the capabilities assigned to the team.
Your responsibilities- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies including Java, SpringBoot and Node.
- Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Develop and enhance set of high traffic and highly available APIs to be consumed by front-end applications
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a collocated scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement
Our requirements- 5 to 8 years of Java 10, SpringBoot Experience
Gradle, Groovy, Scala Experience a plus.
- Testing Framework Experience (EasyMock, Cucumber)
- Experience designing and developing both NoSql and relational databases.
- Experience designing and developing data and domain Service
- Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles required
- Experience in Cloud apps development AWS/GCP
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Benefits- Flexible working hours
- Home office - possibility to work fully remote
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private healthcare
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
- Up to 5 weeks of holiday depending on legth of employment
- Technical and personal trainings (Udemy)
- Language courses
- International environment
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents