We are looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer. You will be a member ofAt NATEK Poland we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
You will join the Platform Engineering Technology team specialized on Data & Enablement IT team in Wroclaw. You will deal with complex, interrelated applications and systems being designed for Java, Scala, Python, Big data platforms and Devops.
Data & Enablement team consist of 30+ resource globally and it is in process of setting up a small team in Wroclaw, Poland. Globally the team is distributed in Zurich, UK, America, India, and Poland. Team skillset includes Business analysis, Software developers, Quality assurance, Test management, Project and program management and beyond.
The role gives you a chance to be part of reshaping the organization: new technologies are being developed in the Agile methodology and Devops model. Also, as part of the project team you will have opportunity to witness and put in place solutions for effective Risk Management in the Bank.
- Lead modules and development cycle with the ownership on end to end delivery while standing up in production
- Close cooperation with other Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Requirements Engineers, Project Manager and Test Engineers.
- Investigate and resolve complex issues while supporting existing applications running in production.
- Write server-side code for services layers using Apache Spark, Hadoop big data platforms, J2EE stack, Spring Framework, Angular JS.
- Production support and regular maintenance of application and resolve business issues within a timely manner.
- Evaluates detailed business, functional, and non-functional technical requirements (including recovery, security, data volumes, performance and audit).
- Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers.
- Check platform problem reports from business teams, and perform initial filtering and analysis of the problems.
- Performs root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of problem and manages the resolution of complex problems.
- Effectively respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Communicate regularly with business and I.T leadership teams.
- 6 years (or more) of experience for Software Engineer position using Java, Spring, Scala, Hadoop technical stack.
- Experience in building application using Cloudera platform (or Equivalent) Spark, Hive, Impala, Hbase etc.Experience in the design and implementation of multi-tier application platforms.
- Experience working with Web Services.
- Experience in writing SQL and PLSQL.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience in development, roll-out and maintenance of complex applications.
- Practical experience working with Git, Jenkins and other Devops tools.
- AGILE méthodologies (Scrum, Agile, Kanban etc).
Nice to have:
- Experience in building application using popular front end technology like Angular JS.
- Added advantages having working experience in Python.
- Added advantages having working experience in Devops tools like Kubernetes, Docket, Open shift, Gitlab
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program