Job descriptionWe're looking for Senior Java Developer to join international team in the big project in FinTech industry.
Chosen candidate will be developing platform to sell products. Backend of the platform is monolith (slowly transforming into microservices).
Option to work fully remotely with occasional visits in Warsaw office (few times per year). Possibility also to work in hybrid model in Warsaw.
Your responsibilitiesThere are 3 teams that are developing the project.
Now we're looking for developer to join the Loan Finance team (that deals with financial domain of the platform). Besides being responsible for all financial calculations throughout the life of loan, that include the loan repayment schedule, the amount of installments, interest, fees and i.e. special services (what is not easy because changes of law requires frequent changes), the team is also cutting monolith into separate modules and microservices. Half of the time team is refactoring and the other half is maintaining and developing the monolith.
Our requirements• JVM architecture
• Spring (Boot 2, Core, Data JPA, Security, MVC)
• Hibernate, JPA 2.1
• SQL (MySQL)
• Java 8 (monolith) / Java 11 (microservices)
• Testing (jUnit, Mockito, AssertJ)
• Apache CXF
• Rest, SOAP
• Design patterns
• Ability to design application architecture
• Good English level
Nice to have:
• Microservice architecture knowledge
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Option to work fully remotely with occasional visits in Warsaw office (few times per year). (#LI-Remote).
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.