Job descriptionWe are looking for a senior java developer ready to share and grow!
You will work in Poland and be a part of a AML team.
Team Mortgage Foundation is a part of the Mortgage Value stream with 4 teams, Mortgage Foundation team and 3 Feature teams
There is a possibility to work with improvements for the daily operation and the platform in general – in Mortgage Foundation we are responsible for the Mortgage advisor solution and the automated BPM process.
Be a part of the team that is responsible for stable operation of one of the most important solutions for the banks and real estate advisors.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as senior developer you will work closely with the 3 junior developers and 3 other senior developers.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Handle monitoring of the solution and developing improvements for more proactive monitoring of both the advisor solution and the automated BPM process.
• Handle incidents and developing improvements in the system
• Upgrades and improvements in regards to the platform
Our requirementsPreferably, you have an educational background at Bachelor’s level within IT and at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• like to investigate into very complex maintenance issues
• never give up mentality – motivated by new challenges
• open and honest mindset (ask for help and like to share information to the team/knowledge sharing)
• be able to have an overview of the common maintenance tasks and be proactive for what is needed to optimize/improve and how (will work close together with 3 junior developers in 60% of the daily work and 40% with 2 other senior developers)
• cooperation with team members and colleagues in the Mortgage Valuestream
• with colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW - paid day off for volunteering.
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance