The Credit Risk PB team delivers projects in the area of Private Banking units of the Bank across the globe. The main project of the team in Wroclaw is WMCLST - Wealth Management & Corporates Loan Stress Testing Calculation Engine. The project had been designed and implemented from scratch and became the strategic infrastructure for PB lending business to produce stress test calculations for internal and regulatory purposes. This year’s focus in WMCLST is to onboard new product types, implement stressing calculators, automatize calculation triggering, validate and adjust input data, and optimize the platform to speed up the calculations.It is service oriented and multi layer application. There aremany endpoints. On frontend side there is use of Angular. Team is based in Poland, Switzerland and India.
1 stage of recruitment process – initial call + one interview online or via phone
• Software development based on given requirements according to quality standards agreed within the team (mostly back-end, however front-end elements might be in scope)
• Participating in the design activities
• Writing unit tests for created software
• Performing code review
• Documenting the code and developed solutions
• Bug fixing and maintenance of created software
• Close cooperation with other Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Requirements Engineers, Project Manager and Test Engineers
• Performing review of the requirement specifications prepared by Requirement Engineers
• Supporting Test Engineers in all test activities
• 5+ years of experience in software development with Java (best 8 or11) or JavaEE
• Experience in Spring Frameworks (Spring Boot/Spring MVC/Spring Data etc.)
• Experience in development of RESTful Web Services
• Practical experience working with JUnit and Git
• Good knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and design patterns
• Experience in implementation of Microservices, Service-oriented-architecture, multi-tier application platforms and multi-component asynchronous communication (JMS/MQ)
• Good knowledge of JPA
• At least basics of SQL (preferable Oracle SQL)
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Practical knowledge of UML and design tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
• Experience in development, roll-out and maintenance of complex applications
• In-depth knowledge of IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse
Nice to have:
• Experience with cloud
• Knowledge of Apache Camel, JMS, XML, EJB, JAX-RS, CDI, Angular, GIT and Oracle Coherence
• Experience working with Maven, Jira, FishEye, CI/CD pipeline
• Knowledge of mocking frameworks JUnit, Mocking framework (preferably Mockito)
• Strong communication skills and ability to deal effectively with people face to face and over the phone
• Experience working in international projects
• Experience working in banking or finance industry (especially in the credits domain)
• Knowledge of Openshift / Kubernetes
• Experience working within a matrix-managed environment
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• 100% remote job
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering.