As a Senior SW development engineer in the R&D you will contribute to fulfilling the vision of governmental services based on secure electronic documents and electronic identity. You will be exposed to issuance and reading of secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions and digital identity management. You will learn which principles are making the modern e-government a reality.
As a member of our team, you will contribute to development of key products and components, which are then used by other teams to deliver tailor-made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
In our team, we use spring and Java EE for development of web applications focused on production of identity documents and processing of biometric and cryptographic data.
- Cooperate closely with product owner, analyze the product needs and contribute to product specification and design.
- Contribute to product development in a small team of developers and QAs.
- Give support to other teams who are using your source code and binaries.
- Contribute to user documentation of your software.
- Work on proof-of-concepts of new technologies and innovative solutions.
- Technically support and develop junior team members.
- Very good knowledge of spring or Java EE platforms, web technologies (HTTP, HTML/CSS, SOAP, and REST), good understanding of relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL), UML and continuous integration.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with cloud, digital security, cryptography, PKI, smart cards, biometry, image processing algorithms, frontend development (Angular, React), other programming platforms than Java (Android, .NET, C++)
- You must have English on communication level
- We would like someone to join our team who is interested in technology, enthusiastic about software development and continuously learns new things. Someone who is team-player, autonomous and has good communication skills. Practical experience with Scrum is an advantage.
- You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience with enterprise applications in Java
• Flexible working hours• Home office - hybrid mode (2 days in the office/3 days from home)• Technical and personal trainings• Language courses• Pension and Life insurance contribution• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards• Personal Event Bonus• Loyalty presents, team building activitiesand many others