OUR PARTNER It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful. PURPOSE OF THE JOB In your new role, you’ll be a member of the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and global engineering community and find a chance to collaborate in the definition of the strategy of the Software Development; technological framework and functional approach in Agile Environment. You’ll also find a chance to work on the implementation of solutions in different countries.
Actively participate in clarifying business and architectural requirements.,
Propose and design viable technical solutions and perform feasibility studies., Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software to ensure a high level of
Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle and conduct the necessary
fine-tuning to finalize the product.
Collaborate with distributed teams across different locations.
Participate in formal and informal discussions, code reviews, design reviews and
Work on complicated customer issues
To succeed in the Senior Java Developer role, you’ll need proven experience in the following areas:
- At least 5+ years of professional Java experience (incl. Java 8)
- Experience with code quality and refactoring, skilled in design patterns and best practices.
- Professional experience in Agile software development with Java EE
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with Kotlin, C++ and/ or Oracle DBA
- Basic networking knowledge – IP/TCP, domains, etc.
- Experience with Linux, Spring/ WebFlux, Bash scripting, Multithreading
You’ll also have great skills and abilities:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- A collaborative mindset and proactive problem solving
- Comfortable and enjoy working in a multicultural, global environment
- A strong level of written and verbal English
- Passionate about cutting edge technology and staying current with industry trends
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);