Job descriptionJoin our team and co-create with us a project in the banking industry.
The bank is currently accelerating work on digital transformation and is expanding the team of experts responsible for it. As one of the leading financial institutions on the market, they have to follow technological trends and constantly become more and more competitive.
For this purpose, you will focus on the development, design, deployment and cooperate with other team members in order to find the best solutions.
Your responsibilities- Participation in the implementation of projects in the areas of electronic banking, investment funds, automation of business processes in the back office,
- Work in a team consisting of project managers, analysts, programmers, testers responsible for software development and implementation of new functionalities/applications,
- Designing and creating software in Java.
Our requirements- Experience designing and developing Java web applications using frameworks
- Familiarity with test automation tools and frameworks
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English
Benefits- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies
- Working in an international team
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Employment contract or B2B
- For contractors - eligibility for up to 23 additional days
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Learning platform UDEMY