As a Senior Java Developer in our team you will participate in various streams of Insurance implementation projects, collaborate with team members in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations.
• Analysis of requirements, prototyping, general and detailed designs, coding and validation • Ensuring quality through peer reviews of the designs and code • Participation in validation campaigns and final packaging of the project • Contribution to innovative ideas for technical improvements.
• +5 years of commercial experience with Java 8, SQL and Git • Experience in Configuration, Integration or Conversion of one of Guidewire modules: Claim Center / Policy Center/ Billing Center is nice to have • Commercial experience on enterprise system integration, Insurance domain background, Property & Casualty • Hands on experience with REST/ SOAP Web Services, Spring, ORM framework will be a strong benefit • Good understanding of Tomcat and or WebSphere / WebLogic • Working knowledge and ability to verify Clean Code principles • Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with clients, business consultants and Project Managers • Excellent English verbal and written communication (German or other European language will be an advantage
• Opportunity to work in various projects across 4 countries where we operate
• Flexible working hours and possibilities of home office
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Possibility to choose the type of contract (B2B or Work Agreement) • Private medical healthcare • Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
• Company social events
• For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering