VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are searching for independent senior backend java developer who will be working on project for Scandinavian bank. Possibility to work remotely from home (only CZ) or from any subsidiary within CZ - Ostrava, Brno, Zlín, Olomouc.
DUTIESYou will be responsible for backend development of one of the following banking solution:
1. Banking portal for integration services
2. Payment card management system
REQUIREMENTS• Min. 10 years of experience in Java SE/ Java EE
• Development with Spring applications including Spring Boot, Security, REST, JPA
• Worked with at least one application server for minimum 2-3 years (Weblogic,Jboss Wildfly)
• Other: Apache Kafka, Mockito and TDD.
• Experienced with Oracle databases, SQL or similar database min. 5 years.
• Experience with No SQL (db Mongo) is a plus
• Must know how to write a UML diagram
• Reactive Java, Spring boot, microservices / Docker EE
• Fluent Czech required
• English on communicative level
WHAT WE OFFER• Possibility to work from home
• Technical and personal trainings
• Udemy online learning platform - free access
• Language courses (including Czech courses for foreigners)
• Multisport card/Benefit Plus (contribution for leisure time activities)
• Private Healthcare
• Pension and Life insurance contribution up to 1000 CZK monthly
• Up to 5 additional days of paid holidays according to the length of employment
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Relocation bonus
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• Pleasant working environment with relaxation zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards, etc.)
• Natek Events - teambuilding activities, annual anniversary party etc.