Job descriptionWe are seeking a talented Senior Integration Engineer to lead the design and implementation of API products.
Your responsibilities- Design and build API products to a high quality.
- Develop solutions in an agile environment and processes.
- Work in a collocated scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services and/or GCP
- Develop, execute, and assist in integration testing.
- Develop automated integration and deployment pipelines.
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement on API products and the associated eco-system
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
Our requirements- API first development mindset and knowledge of API Management Products concepts
- Experience in exposing APIs through API gateway
- Experience with Apigee or an equivalent product is an advantage
- Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design
- Testing Framework Experience
- Experience in cloud development AWS/GCP
- Experience in deploying through CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
Benefits- Flexible working hours
- Home office - possibility to work fully remote
- Pension and Life insurance contribution
- Private healthcare
- Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
- Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
- Up to 5 weeks of holiday depending on legth of employment
- Technical and personal trainings (Udemy)
- Language courses
- International environment
- Personal Event Bonus
- Loyalty presents