Job descriptionFor over 80 years, our customer has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life. They connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media.
We are looking to immediately hire a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for the Identity & Email Services team. End User Services (EUS) is responsible for managing and administrating the global corporate identity, email, workplace and collaboration services based on a hybrid model leveraging cloud (Office365, AzureAD, Intune Endpoint Manager (mobile devices)) and on-prem technologies (Active Directory, Exchange 2019) to global workforce.
We are looking for someone with a hands-on technical background who has effective communication skills. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and successful team.
Your responsibilities• Support the continous development, the maintenance and troubleshooting of the on-premise Active Directory and Exchange 2019 environment together with the Azure cloud based Office365 tenant and online hosted services (Exchange Online, Azure AD, Azure AppProxy, Intune etc.) in the current / future operating model in a systematic and structured manner;
• Design and implementation of concepts based on industry standard practices for the corporate directory, group policies, security groups, GPO, PKI, ADFS, user and computer objects, logon authentication, scripts, replication, forest and domains, release management, production, user/account provisioning, LDAP/application support, Office365/Exchange Online administration in a hybrid environment and third level problem management support;
• Support the ongoing initiative for orchestration and automation using API and PowerShell scripts;
• Working and collaborating closely with InfoSec to keep the security level up to date with industry standards and develop strategy for new projects in IT area;
• Participating in cross-division, multi-functional teams and be an active contributor to the SAFe Agile practices within the global Infrastructure team.
Our requirements• A minimum of 3 years of related work experience managing an enterprise level Active Directory domain (or multi-domain) and cross-domain management;
• Applicable knowledge and proven experience with Active Directory and related technologies (ADFS, Replication, Topology, LDAP, etc.) management and design (project management) within a large multi-domain environment;
• 2 years of experience with managing and administrating Microsoft Azure cloud-based services (Azure, Office 365);
• Mandatory previous hands-on experience & sufficient knowledge in PowerShell scripting;
• Basic understanding and some experience using GraphAPI will be considered a plus;
• Experience with Exchange 2019 administration and migration to O365 will be considered a plus;
• Some experience implementing and understanding of IT Security best practices and controls for Active Directory and Identity Management;
University Degree in IT, Cybersecurity or related subject area;
• Very good English language skills, both written and spoken.
Benefits• Attractive salary tailored to your skills and experience;
• Freedom to choose the employment type - COW or B2B;
• Private health care;
• Food vouchers;
• Multisport card;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• 3 additional days off for contractors;
• 5 additional days off for NATEK COW employees (+1 day off for volunteering);
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and future professional plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).