Within HR transition we are creating HR Operational Hub for NATEK Group (Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Bulgaria). We digitalise and automate HR activities aimed to improvement of HR internal service for 600 employees.
This is a key position in newly created Hub with great opportunities to grow in international management of HR operations or HR processes. Senior HR Specialist will be responsible for providing HR support and ensuring HR operations in Slovakia and Czech Republic, ensuring its optimisation and automation.
You will work in a team of 2 people and reporting to HR Director to provide HR consultancy and solutions supporting human resource management in employment lifecycle. You will ensure HR operational support to employees via ticketing tool (Jira) and conduct communication with employees and business management in suitable channels.
You will monitor and contribute to HR analytics and reporting as well as to assigned HR projects on country or group level.
You can face such scope as of topics as on/out boardings, employee lifecycle and experience, benefits management, payroll process, skill matrix, job catalogue and many others.
If HR is you true passion and your aim to is build your career in agile and international environment in IT Service company this is the perfect job offer for you!
· Providing HR support and consultancy for management in the area human resource in various business lines
· Ensuring HR operations in the area of: on-/out-boarding’s, visa process, background check, performance management, attendance and absence management, vacations, promotions and salary changes, terminations, cooperation with external company for payroll and personal file management purposes and employment documents
· Ensuring legal compliance (employment docs, work permits, retirement plans) and country HR specifics meal tickets, labour code updates)
· Cooperating with external companies (payroll, health and safety at work, benefit providers) and internal departments for HR administration
· Ensuring HR operational support to employees via internal ticketing tool
· Optimise and automate HR process: payroll, attendance, vacations, bonuses, benefits, performance review
· Participating in and improvement of HR projects, process and initiatives: development, skill matrix, employee experience, job catalogue, HR analytics and many others
· Reporting and quality of data in HRM system (data update, docs upload) and payroll process
· Graduate from Human Resources studies or similar
· At least 3 years of proven HR experience (HR operations, payroll operations, communications with business, employees support)
· Experience on similar position on Slovak market
· Ideally experience on similar position in one another country /Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic or other – nice to have/
· Knowledge of country labour code in practice
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with visa process would be additional advantage
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Fluent English, enabling daily communication with employees and management