Job descriptionYou will join a team being part of Data & Cloud department. Most of the team members are former ETL Developers who stem from on-premise world and now experience the adventure of migration Business Intelligence solutions to the cloud technologies.
The team works in agile environment and we spend our time on challenging tasks from business delivery area. They are often diverse and pioneering, letting you learn about all aspects of Data Warehousing.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as Senior ETL Developer, you will work closely with team of several Polish and Danish engineers, Product Owners and Development Managers. As a team member you will deliver backend solutions for entire company like migration to cloud but also take part in project driven by specific stakeholders from Danish banks in areas GDPR, AML (Anti-Money Laundring) and others.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of business requirements together with our Product Owner and stakeholders
• Refining the project scope based on inputs from stakeholders
• Development of ETL flows in on-premise and cloud solutions
• Design of data models
• Scripts development for work and tests automation
• Documenting and testing
Our requirementsPreferably, you have a strong educational background at IT, mathematics, finance or physics and at least 5 years of experience in similar position, non-necessarily in finance sector.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at company you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of client banks.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance - Medicover
• Multisport card
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off