Job descriptionYou will be a part of Test and Quality Assurance Team (TQA), which is central team responsible for driving QA/Test Automation
initiatives for the whole company (1200+ employees).
Our main scope is to:
• Assure efficient testing processes and compliance in company
• Provide a set of robust testing tools (open source, customized or commercial)
• Conduct trainings, supporting teams in testing and automation
The team consist of 10 skilled specialists with robust experience in testing and automation. Those are automation engineers, test managers, QA coordinators, developers. We are cross functional team which is focused on internal collaboration as well as across whole organization.
TQA deliverables are exposed to the 1200+ employees as well as have impact on external customers. Our way of working is based on Agile principles and some of the Scrum and Kanban elements are used. For the collaboration we are using Jira, Confluence and MS Teams. The team is located both in Denmark (Roskilde) and Poland (Warsaw) and, whenever possible, meet physically to be more integrated.
Your responsibilities• You will design and develop technology enablers (tools, plugins, libraries) in a quality assurance, DevOps and testing area
• You will help various teams in the implementation and right usage of test tools
• You will help us populate the DevOps mindset to merge an operational and development teams to boost the speed of software development
• You will help on organizational level to move on with test automation done in a right and efficient way
• You will work with domains, programs and teams to review and evaluate designs provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk
• You will serve as a mentor for development team members (testers, developers, business)
• You will write sample repository with quick start guides and organize workshop for the teams
• You will create learning material in forms of technical readme, video, learning path, etc
Our requirements• Have experience on a senior level with most of the following technologies:
• Programming: Must have: Java, REST API.
• Tools: RestAssured, Cucumber, Playwright, Selenium, Postman, git, Jenkins, Docker, JMeter, JIRA
• Have direct experience in the design, development, and implementation of test tools/frameworks/enablers
• Have the ability to solve difficult automation challenges for the teams
• Have solid knowledge in QA Automation with a proven ability to establish and maintain an automation framework and understanding of test principles, levels, and types
• Have experience in writing testing code (preferably using Java)
• Have experience with agile/scrum methodologies and a demonstrated ability to contribute to an agile development environment
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance - Medicover
• Multisport card
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off