Job descriptionWe are excited to share with you an opportunity to join our team as we embark on a new and exciting group of application development and deployment. We are seeking two skilled DevOps engineers to help us create a standard approach to application development, from design to deployment and monitoring.
Our focus is on creating a CNCF-compliant infrastructure, utilizing a portfolio of several modern technologies. While we are in the early stages of this project, we have already made significant progress and have multiple applications in development.
We are looking for an Senior DevOps Engineer to join us as we take the next steps towards deployment and production.
Your responsibilities• Participate in the designing and creation of the technological stack and its subsequent commenting and revision
• Manage and orchestrate on-premise Kubernetes clusters, applications and infrastructure components using HELM
• Implement highly available and scalable infra-application architectures and security concerns
• Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI and ArgoCD
• Collaborating with developers on software requirements
• Mentoring and guiding the other team members
Our requirements• 3+ years of experience in DevOps or equivalent experience
• Ability to design and implement deployment strategies that balance the needs of development teams with the stability and availability requirements of production environments
• Strong understanding of cloud-native technologies and best practices
• Strong experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies
• Strong experience with GitLab and GitLab CI
• Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (BASH, Python)
• Experience with Prometheus, Grafana or other monitoring and alerting solutions
• Experience with modern architecture principles, like Microservice architecture
• Experience with testing automation (unit, performance,…)
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team, proactive and self-motivating attitude to work
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, root-cause analysis
• Experience with documentation creation and updates
• Good communication and collaboration skills
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies.
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams.
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts.
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus.
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor.
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates.
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension insurance contribution.
• Multisport Club Card.
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth.
• Language courses.
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas.
• Meal contribution directly to your account.
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length.